The work strategy of the air quality group makes it possible to characterize emissions of polluting agents into the atmosphere from fixed and mobile sources, identify areas with deteriorating air quality and propose measures to reverse this environmental situation, contributing to the sustainable development.
Technologies and methods
We obtain the data using Emission Factors from the U.S. EPA.
Or taking direct measurements at the sources with gas analyzers.
Modeling of the dispersion of pollutants using software tools.
Air quality monitoring using active and passive methods.
What does the service include?
Identification and quantification of the pollutant load emitted into the atmosphere for the following pollutants:
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Particulate Matter (PM10 and PM2.5)
- Non-methane volatile organic compounds (NMVOC)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
2. Classification of fixed sources taking into account the Wind Direction Scenarios.
3. Diagnosis and proposals for energy efficiency actions in the areas of steam generation, transportation and consumption.
4. Implementation of Air Quality forecasts with the aim of mitigating Critical Episodes of Atmospheric Pollution on population settlements.
5. State-of-the-art technology offers, its costs and suppliers.
6. Air Quality measurements through the modeling and monitoring of each pollutant.
7. Human health risk analysis.